PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay Pacific Cadet Pilot Programme
View Single Post
Old 28th Jan 2015, 04:32
johnson717

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
well mate, don't worry too much about the compass of cathay, I don't think there are too many people failing the compass. Math were easy, any necessary formula or unit conversion unit would be provided, just rmb the formula for ohm's law :P during the math section in compass, finish the first few questions a bit faster as those appear later in the sequence would be a bit more demanding but wouldnt be too difficult.

For JKI, the booklet itself should be able to get you a pass, if you have studied thoroughly. what i mean by thoroughly is to memorise any bits and bobs in the booklet. Global Meteorology is the topic which you want to dig a bit deeper than JKI. And if you are engineering major or have been preparing this interview for quite sometimes, you will find that quite a few pieces of information inside the booklet are actually contradictory to some of the textbooks out there, but those ambiguous theories won't be tested.

My advice is, read and memorise all of the content in JKI and study a bit for company background, then you should be through for 1a, and as soon as you have finished 1a, you should be preparing for 1b