PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK bid seniority for February
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jan 2015, 16:08
theidler

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I think its a minimum of 7 days prior to the 1st of the month. So of course the 25th is fine in this case...
It was written that the roster should be visible by 7 days before the end of the month, so my take is that the usual late afternoon or in fact anytime after 0001 on the 25th would be less than 7 days and would not meet this clause and would not be fine. Based on past performance next months roster would have been visible today as I have never known it to come out on a Friday or a Saturday. Even though it's only a should to my best recollection they have never been later than a full 7 days. But I think they might be this month.

There was a time when the rosters would come out at least 10 days before the end of the month and often more than that. Like so many things what started as a limit has become a target.

But it might now be worse than this as I can no longer find the reference to 7 days. I would really like to be wrong with this but the only reference I can find is a mention that the schedule will be prepared 'sufficiently in advance'.

So we should have it by midday on the 31st.

%#*k.