PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Do you want to see positive change in the aviation industry, especially GA?
Old 18th Jan 2015, 18:30
Kharon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oh my giddy Aunt.

Before wasting too much wind in a discussion it may be germane to ask not what we can do for an aspiring politician, but what can that aspiring politician do for the GA world.

I would be interested in hearing how an independent, junior state Polly intends to influence the Minuscule, the department, the ATSB and the ASA and make it all better.

I would like to see a written suggestion or two on how the candidate intends to sell GA to the Brisbane central voters as part of a seat winning platform.

It would be interesting to see a written statement explaining precisely the candidates understanding of GA problems and the proposed solutions.

I would be interested in seeing the candidate's performance, joining in and debating any one of the many discussions here on Pprune discussing some of the problems, suggesting remedies, detailing how the candidate intends to manage those problems; once the huge numbers of votes Pprune and the influence that will provide kick in.

Until then I'll leave my long suffering keyboard in peace, ignore the fatuous self serving statements, wave aside the hot air, the breathless panting for votes and offer a cynical, heart felt call of