PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - UK SAR 2013 privatisation: the new thread
Old 1st Jan 2015, 22:23
SkyStalker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Crab......Dude!, I wasn't trying to start another crab@ beating session. I happen to agree with a lot of your comments on here. I just felt that some of your comments on the current topic, whilst authoritative, isn't the full picture either.

Past lessons and experience play a very important part in the way we do business. We're not trying to reinvent the wheel. But with a different machine, some techniques have evolved or just need to be done differently.

Angel - If you re-read your post, I think you'll find you're guilty of the very thing you're trying to accuse others of.

You've told us about your 'experience', (although, abit of Navy SAR, a few months in Sumburgh then Jigsaw means you've probably done a handful of jobs at the most)

You vociferously have used the buzz word 'Sciolist' and have cut and paste someone else's work and are holding it up as if it's in someway your thoughts

You also have'nt actually added anything to the subject being discussed. You have just posted to have a dig at others.

PPRuNe rocks!