PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Oil Price
Thread: Oil Price
View Single Post
Old 28th Dec 2014, 06:38
Oracle1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Grossly Perverted?

Ok Oracle1, so you don't like the Telegraph, well how about the Independent.
PLovett I ceased paying any attention to the intellectually deficient syndicated drivel that the western media spouts incessantly decades ago. When Murdoch put a pay wall up and expected me to pay for the mediocrity of his stable of intellectual lightweights I rolled around on the floor pissing myself laughing.

The Internet is filled with high quality analysis from a plethora of sources, untainted by the agenda of the banksters. The Internet is the great leveller, creating a common consciousness, opening access to information, repricing information and data, and now even creating universal, transparent currencies that cannot be falsified such as bit coin. The monopoly of the state and the slavery that it imposes is threatened like never before.

Its OK I understand your confusion, coming to grips with the fact that your reality is a construct and that everything you have been taught is a lie is asphyxiating. Understanding that the state is stealing from you, you have no rights whatsoever, that democracy is simply theatre and that you are a commodity to be exploited is hard to do. Once you accept this and analyse the patterns you will wonder how something so blatant is universally accepted.

I find it both depressing and enraging that I am forced to borrow money from a bank, that they simply pluck out of thin air, that I have to pay back with blood sweat and tears plus exorbitant interest.

Let us revisit the Russian situation because it will have a profound effect on the price and availability of energy for centuries to come. Make no mistake, the corrupt little coup in Ukraine, so blithely organised by Nuland, is going to cause a Russian pivot to Asia. The chaos in Russia will be short term and the Chinese have already indicated publicly that they will back Russia financially. The European economies are the ones that will suffer most. Putin was reaching out to the West, hoping to be accepted into the fold and it didn't have to be this way.

I am merely arguing that the Russian economy is more grossly perverted than the West and therefore more vulnerable to the vagaries of the oil market
You would be correct in stating that the Russian economy has a structural problem in that a high percentage of its economy is dependant on western oil income, however the perversion is the manipulation of the petrodollar by the west.

"Next year we will, without doubt, have to bring the Reserve Fund into play," he said, referring to one of Russia's two rainy-day funds intended to support the economy at times of crisis.
In the absurd juxtaposition that is created by bankster social engineering, creating surpluses so you are not exposed to their usury is unacceptable. Russia and China are both in surplus, nothing unsound about that.

The rouble's will inevitably lead to higher inflation next year, which after years of stability threatens President Vladimir Putin's reputation for ensuring Russia's prosperity.
No threat to Putin's reputation, the Russian people are well aware of the source of the threat on their border, just as they are fully aware who looted their savings in the Yeltsin years. They haven't forgotten who murdered 40 million Kulaks either. Putin will be remembered for his efforts to restore Russia as proud and prosperous nation. The same people who are a threat to Russia's middle class are a threat to Australia's middle class.

the Russian economy is more grossly perverted than the West and therefore more vulnerable to the vagaries of the oil market on which they are dependent.
The Russians are vulnerable to the vagaries of the western oil market. Once they start getting paid in Yuan they wont give a rats arse as they watch Germany et al shiver in the cold.

Russia's government imposed informal capital controls this week, including orders to large oil and gas exporters Gazprom and Rosneft to sell some of their dollar revenues in a bid to shore up the rouble
Isn't it great when the state still controls assets vital to the peoples welfare! Unlike the western governments who sold water, oil and electricity (oooh almost forgot airports too, where it costs more to park than fly, lolol) to their bankster mates!

I just cant wait till Putin calls the bluff, tells the banksters to F@$K OFF, refuses to pay back any debt and nationalises western assets.

THE RUSSIAN ECONOMY HAS PROBLEMS BECAUSE IT IS UNDER ATTACK NOT BECAUSE IT IS FUNDAMENTALLY FLAWED.

Watch what happens to the availability of oil then!

Last edited by Oracle1; 28th Dec 2014 at 14:08. Reason: Spelling and Grammer