PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CHC Helibras EC225 Heavy Landing
View Single Post
Old 20th Dec 2014, 19:38
HeliComparator

Received 39 Likes on 21 Posts
OH....Now I wonder how they arrived at that decision and in just what context they mean for it to be considered?

Well that was my point, the context seems obvious.

If HC is right, that Crew Members flying the 225 do not understand the "Beast" they are flying....is that due to Air Bus not having provided sufficient Data and Suggested Procedures in the past?

Probably, hence they feel the need to provide an info letter now (obviously).

If I remember correctly, HC has taken the position in the past that it was the Operators who knew best how to operate the Aircraft and that Manufacturers knew far less in that regard.

Yes, in the case of the major operators. But no, one could not maintain that every operator, regardless of their experience and culture, knows how to operate the aircraft better than the manufacturer.

Am I wrong in my recollection of your positions in other discussions HC?

Selective recollection.

Also, do tell us about the "Between the Lines" information.....that which is not visible to anyone but you somehow?

I am impressed that you speak for the rest of the earth's population. Did you get elected world president or something when I wasn't looking? If not, maybe you could enlighten us as to how you know the above statement to be true? Or did you just make it up? Sorry but if you really can't understand and see my point, you are too much of a dullard for me to waste my time on. But of course I know you can, you are just stirring.