PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CHC Helibras EC225 Heavy Landing
View Single Post
Old 20th Dec 2014, 18:33
Boudreaux Bob

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
In itself, such “popping” does not represent any direct risk to subsequent continuation of the flight.

OH....Now I wonder how they arrived at that decision and in just what context they mean for it to be considered?

An information Notice on compressor stall describing the phenomena and both operational and maintenance recommendations is currently being prepared and will be issued over the next days.

Further analysis of the available data will be ongoing and Airbus Helicopters will keep you informed as relevant information emerges from the investigation.
If HC is right, that Crew Members flying the 225 do not understand the "Beast" they are flying....is that due to Air Bus not having provided sufficient Data and Suggested Procedures in the past?

If I remember correctly, HC has taken the position in the past that it was the Operators who knew best how to operate the Aircraft and that Manufacturers knew far less in that regard.

Am I wrong in my recollection of your positions in other discussions HC?

Also, do tell us about the "Between the Lines" information.....that which is not visible to anyone but you somehow?