PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Truss: Aviation Safety Regulation Review
View Single Post
Old 7th Dec 2014, 05:12
thorn bird

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jeez frank, can the Murky Macavellian, get any murkier??..no doubt about it the consummate "Sir Humphry".

No wonder the country is in the state its in.
Public servants?....servants of the public??...self serving...now we are getting closer to the truth.

Classic commentary in the weekend Australian about how big business collude with the unions to inflate costs of public projects by acquiescing to thuggish illegal union demands. Increased costs equals increased profits. Who pays? the poor old taxpayer, anything up the 35% more for given projects.

Where are the Pollies and their Sir Humphries in all this? I always imagined they were the ones supposedly sworn uphold the rule of law??
Silly naïve boy, they are Plotting and Manipulating to protect their campaign contributions and bonuses, bugger the taxpayer.

Sunny

The Macavellian Manipulator's previous Mindee...what a piece of work....then again aint they all.

I'm of the opinion, which seems to be shared by an awful lot of people that the number of "Honest" politicians in our current parliament you could probably count on the fingers of one hand, and you certainly don't rise to the position of a senior bureaucrat by being an honorable person.

What has happened to our democracy??, we'd be better off letting the Mafia run the country.

"When John McCormick made the decision to ground Tiger Airways, that decision to ground an RPT service for the first—and hopefully the last—time in Australia's history was not only a courageous step but one that was entirely appropriate and needed."

Bull..sh.t! what was courageous about shutting down a small overseas controlled airline in the big scheme of things?

Except costing Singapore Inc 35 Mil or so. Rumour had it they were on the way down here with a bunch of lawyers to have CAsA on.
Wiser heads prevailed because it was easier to get their their money back by screwing QANTAS and Sh.t Star.
Asians do not like being stiffed, especially Singaporeans, there will always be an accounting.

"I certainly agree that it is important for a regulated industry, like aviation, to have constructive and respectful relations between the regulator and the industry;"

Tell you what you supercilious buffoon, I'd be happy to respect CAsA when they respect the industry. Respect is EARNED!

"They think that they know best, and they do not want to be told by any regulator that they do not know how to keep their plane safe."

And if you had the faintest idea on anything to do with aviation you'd know that whole statement is the reverse of reality.

"Planes fly over my house at far too regular intervals."

If that upsets you, move. Airports are for the public good, not playthings for dirt bags.

"But the truth is that the incidents that have occurred in this country have occurred particularly with small planes, which are involved in incidents all too regularly."

Finally agreement on something.

Same goes for those bloody trucks cluttering up the highways.

Oh! and dont get me started on those pesky private drivers, crashing all over the place because its too expensive to fly, which is not safe anyway.

Trouble is, conclusively, CAsA have failed with their BIG R Philosophy, incompetence and maleficence to have the slightest affect on safety.

Safety in Australia has not improved one iota. Unlike the USA, who have an entirely different approach.

But I guess you would be heartened that CAsA's incompetence has brought the industry to its knees

Wont affect the number of aircraft flying over your house unfortunately, however most of them will be foreign.

What you should do is move to Bankstown or Archerfield or Moorrabin, wont be long before all you can complain about is the noise from the industrial estates.

Last edited by thorn bird; 7th Dec 2014 at 22:32.