PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Truss: Aviation Safety Regulation Review
View Single Post
Old 4th Dec 2014, 23:55
Soteria

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Who is in the marksman's sights?

Well it is that time of the year again. Usually CASA, at any given time, are under some sort of public scrutiny or accusation. In turn when that scrutiny is very public they like to shutdown an operator, somewhere, anywhere, to prove that they truly have 'safety' at the forefront of all decisions. Yes the big 'R' regulator likes to use Xmas as the perfect time to issue a safety alert causing business closure, awkward appeals, loss of December revenue, and making it hard for the operator to respond around the public holidays
So who will be the victim this December/January? My source tells me that Inspectors are paying 'extra attention' to several operators at the moment! Is the 'R'egulator poised to strike? Have you my friends been left off this years CASA Xmas card list? You better check behind the bushes, above the horizon and under the desk as you never know if Inspector Plod is lurking. Yes I hope you have been good boys and girls otherwise SantaCASA won't be bringing you anything nice