PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - So about EK...
Thread: So about EK...
View Single Post
Old 4th Dec 2014, 23:26
jack schidt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dear Halas,

Please read latest Ops update and note points....

A380 replacing 777-300 ER on......SFO and IAH, more to come and just stay posted to these pages if you don't read your updates. Perth is just waiting for the bridge construction before the A380 runs that route. Please I beg you, this is not an A380 vs 777 thread and do not let it go that way, I am just giving the thread poster and yourself the valuable information that if you are on the 777 you are not "the premier fleet" anymore!!

------------

Rexbanner, EK have the attitude that the less time you spend on a layover the less tired (there is no fatigue in EK's eyes/mandate) you will be when you get back to Dubai. Now, as you are not tired on your return to Dubai you are therefore pleased and most willing to go on your 9 day extravaganza to Asia-Australia-NZ-Australia-Asia before your return to Dubai and then another America trip.

I used to drink alcohol but living in the Middle East I have been converted to sobriety. When I used to drink I would fall asleep on my bed on rare occasions and wake-up later with a sore head, feeling groggy and the TV might be on and then I would put myself into bed. These days and with this pattern/demand in flying, I do not need to drink alcohol for it to have the same effect on me.

Jack