PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 1st Dec 2014, 08:54
FlyingDoc7

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Appreciation

I want to thank everyone in here for your precious info which seems to be accurate as well. I have a few friends who went through the whole process of the RYR cadet program and have all earned the right seat in the cockpit. As i am about to make my move finally after a long wait to actually make my dream come true i would like to share some thoughts with you too. I am 28 Medical Doctor in the profession and a PPL holder. I am currently in the process of ATPL and flight Training and then considering of going for the RYR cadet program afterwards. I read through the forum about a characterization of ''pay to fly donkeys'' which i didnt like at all. Perhaps in the past it was easier to achieve an airline career without spending a lot of money but today these cadet programs look like the only feasible way to make it especially for us in the early 30's who theoretically have less chances against younger candidates. I hope to make it because seriously i cant remember wanting to do anything else in my life except flying planes for a living and the reason it didnt happen is a long and sad story.

all the best to all future flyers in here cordially