PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: Senate Inquiry
View Single Post
Old 30th Nov 2014, 05:48
techcerted

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Noob

An ATC mate and I were comparing notes on the state of our groups and he suggested I come have a look at this site. You guys certainly don’t hold back but it was nice to see the videos and in some strange way to know we’re all suffering together. Over the last year the fights over our senior leadership roles has made Lord of the Flies look like a teddy bears picnic. I doubt the CEO even knows its happening with fear and suppression the orders of the day. It seems you guys are in the same boat with the top jobs being given to the most inexperienced, mealiest mouthed, shallowest, emptiest, corporate wankword spouting, issue suppressing, ladder climbing yes men available. We both wondered why staff who are professional, dedicated, have the best interests of Airservices and industry in mind and above all are ethical continually get the ass, choose not to apply or are overlooked. Of course the penny dropped and we figured out we’d answered our own questions. What a sad state of affairs. Yours in disbelief and fear. Off to wait for the AFP. TC.