PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Truss: Aviation Safety Regulation Review
View Single Post
Old 15th Nov 2014, 09:29
dubbleyew eight

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ziggy my little petal you misunderstand me.

I am totally for abolishing CAsA.
I am totally for accepting that the massive regulatory rewrite is a crock that should be thrown out totally.
it is all misguided crap. all of it.
I believe that the perpetrators of injustice within CAsA should all be imprisoned.

the current time....
my son and son in law have just purchased a SIDS compliant 172 between them.
my son flew the aircraft back across australia in atrocious weather.
he can't log any of the time for the flight because he has a gfpt thanks to the fcukwits in CAsA who thought it would be such a great idea to get rid of the restricted.
my son in law is an ATPL who flies jets.
son in law can't fly the 172, the blandest, safest aircraft ever put into the skies, until he has a BFR in it. so to fly the 172 he has to take GFPT son with him as the "pilot". however if he has said bfr it screws up his jet checks.
I tell you the regulations as they are being implemented were written by card carrying fcukwits.

the govt has decided that all the regs will be in place by the 16th January, faults, fcukups and all. skidmore is the tool to tidy up all this crap.
which of course he won't be able to do because it is all poorly drafted, voluminous crap. all of it.

we have a rocky time ahead. the last thrashings of the certified world trying to maintain its grip on a world that has long since moved on.
it won't be pretty.