PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: Senate Inquiry
View Single Post
Old 30th Oct 2014, 18:24
Kharon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Here we go –

Under starters orders and -

“I think initially for me it’s going to be waiting for the government’s response to the ASRR and seeing how that’s going to shape CASA into the future,’’ he said. “So I’m keen to see that, I look forward to getting that response.
Racing – the first half mile at a sedate pace; tea and biccy's while the 'department' decides what the response to one of the three outstanding reports will be. Not an auspicious beginning. You will note that the director is going 'wait' before becoming involved and elects to use the well trained, toothless "Australian", the 'official' spin publisher for his first waffle.

Re hashed - "I think initially for me I'll get the office refurnished, comfy like; then I can have a sit down and see which way I am supposed to spin the Senate, Forsyth and Canadian reports to keep my masters happy, Uncle Beaker can help. I can't just barge in and take over, tell the government what my vision is and how I want to address the "mumblings", I'm only the director – I don't run the joint. Oh no; I'll wait-a-bit more, make some friends and then wait until I'm ordered to do 'stuff". Can't act without orders dontcha know – now, would you like a Tim Tam with your tea?". "Then, some time next year after my six weeks of Christmas leave and two weeks off for stress (decorating is hell) I shall entertain some of the 'mumblers', that'll get things moving along nicely".

Better polish up the mirrors and service the smoke machine; Oh and tell the Wodgers they have a job for life. –

Well chaps (and chapettes) seems we are no longer the Ills of Society

“Really in the regards to the rest, yes, I’ve heard murmurings and mumblings out there. Obviously, being a pilot myself you run into those type of things.
IOS is out, the first cheap shot is fired, dismissed – we are to become mutterers, mumble's murmurers. Yup, sweeping change is on the way. Why must we be constantly reminded he is a pilot?, "being a pilot myself I have also 'run' into those type of things"; I think we got the message – he's not not just a pilot, but THE pilot – Oh my giddy Aunt, it's stellar stuff; you can feel the impact from space – hell, I got so underwhelming engrossed I let my cornflakes get soggy. No matter, the dogs like 'em better that way.

Toot toot.

Last edited by Kharon; 30th Oct 2014 at 19:22. Reason: Can't get the dogs to eat the bananas, wonder why?.. Passing strange that is..