PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Direct Entry Pilot.
View Single Post
Old 29th Oct 2014, 11:39
Wirbelsturm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
There are no FACTS as you state yet as the SHBR has not been formally announced. However, the community is being led to believe that, from a flight ops department perspective, we have covered all requirements thus 'no change'. That is neither confirmed nor factual yet, purely conjecture from another place.

WBF, are you just a disgruntled ex military pilot who believes they are owed a job by a company due to their previous service? I only ask as I am also ex-military and I have never held those views neither have I ever felt I needed to belittle any companies processes. If you want to have a target then target the muppets in RAF command who covered the military dispensation agreements from National to JAR procedures and screwed everyone in the military with their ambivalence and incompetence. It's all irrelevant to me as I left long before then with national licences in hand.

Personally I don't give a stuff what you think of BA, you aren't in it so who cares. Leave the thread to those who are interested in joining the company and wish to gain some sort of 'educated' insight before deciding which way to decide.

The thought of XX years of short haul earlies and lates, again and again and again fills me with dread but you seem to like it so enjoy. I'm off Christmas shopping in the States.