PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Joining Qatar Airways (QR) - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 28th Oct 2014, 06:26
Mgggpilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi members,

I received below email from Qatar. When I made my application I just attached my documents and there was never those items highlighted in red below.

On top of that, I tried to update my application and clicked 'finish' button and found my application status has changed to 'New'. Is this OK? because this might imply a late application while it isn't the case.
Please help.

Thank you for applying for the position of QR5888 - First Officer Fast Track to Command Narrow Body Fleet | Qatar Airways | Doha .
This email is to advise you that your application currently remains incomplete and therefore cannot be processed by our recruitment team.
Due to change of Question No. 18, please answer again :
Please provide us with P1, P2 hours flown on each jet /turbo prop glass cockpit and indicate the type you are currently flying and date of last flight.
Please click here to login to the Applicant Centre using your registered Username (Email ID) and Password to complete your application or provide the pending information.

Please follow the steps below :
  • Click Applications
  • Click Update button under the relevant vacancy
  • Click on Attach CV or Required Attachment
  • Attach the required document and click Continue
  • Complete all other mandatory sections
  • Click FINISH to submit your application