PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: Senate Inquiry
View Single Post
Old 26th Oct 2014, 00:39
Soteria

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gorging on taxpayer money!

Firstly, there should be a royal commission into Australia's government agencies - CASA, ATSB, ASA. A look into the corruption, incompetence and systemic bullying and malfeasance.

Secondly, there should be holistic independent audits of each alphabet soup organisations finances by a third party such as KPMG or someone similar.

Thirdly, the CASA generated crock of steaming ****e excuse for 'suspect' credit card transactions being due to 'staff walking past pay wave machines' etc is one of the lamest, deceptive, hilarious responses I think I have ever heard! How unfortunate that this particularly only occurs with government employees, oh my how unusual?

Fourth, Frau Staib - Oh you naughty girl. To start with she would have known every intimate detail about the $20k credit card fraud. Anything, and I mean anything that could blow up into an issue that affects the departments reputation and in turn that of the Minister, is a serious concern, and I can assure you that this is one of those issues. Staib would have been across every inch of this issue. Then she covers it over with the old classic 'I don't recall'. All pollies and bureaucrats are taught that trick. It's a fool proof way of lying about an issue without perjuring yourself, it's how you don't say yes or no and therefore can't get done for lying if the truth comes out, 'you simply say I don't recall, I don't remember, or something like 'not to my recollection'!

It has become more transparently obvious that these government department are staffed and run like a Mafia. Monies (vast amounts) come in via the taxpayer, get filtered through the organisation and then spent on individuals in any way they can spend it to further their own self interests. Study trips, corporate meals, furniture, 5 star accomodation, business travel, A380 endorsements, computer software and flight training schools!! The list is endless thanks to the amount of taxpayer money that is milked so as to fund such decadence.
Now how do I get me one of these jobs? Because if I do get one I can assure you that I too will be raping the public purse and hoovering these taxpayer troughs until my stomach and wallet are exploding at the seams. It is part and parcel of each government employees position description, is it not?

Oink oink