PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CASA Chief Executive
View Single Post
Old 22nd Oct 2014, 06:42
thorn bird

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kim old mate,
Yeah we all live in hope, but I fear Aviation in Australia is doomed.

You and I have seen the incredible corruption and incompetence over the years.

Unfortunately The Iron Ring has become so entrenched it would take a very strong DAS to dig them out.

I have no doubt that the Murky Macavellian master that pulls the ministers strings has weaved his web of deceit.

Cant blame the Yank for pulling the pin, in fact kudos to him/her, they saw an impossible situation without any support of government and decided discretion was the better part of valor.

The poor sod that is up for the post, doesn't have a hope in hell of making any changes, the Macavellian master and his acolytes will see to that.

Whoever it is will take the money, be thankful, keep one eye on the bank balance and do nothing. When your wallowing in the gravy boat, rocking the ship aint Kosher, just look how the ring disposed of a past DAS.

Only ray of sunshine is the yank, having had a look, has a chat with the powers that be, these people have probity, they must see the threat to the safety of their nationals. With hope an Audit team will descend on Fort Fumble, followed by a down grade the Pollies cant ignore.

Creamie says we should vote for the independents. He is absolutely correct.

Problem is time.

I don't believe the industry has time. Part 61 and the reg's coming after will finish the industry as we know it.

Maybe that's what the iron ring intends, who knows, but a decimated industry will impact on the CAsA empire just as much as industry.

Last edited by thorn bird; 22nd Oct 2014 at 07:17. Reason: Bugger... Frank is he or isnt he??