PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - APNG Issues?
Thread: APNG Issues?
View Single Post
Old 6th Oct 2014, 04:59
Cactusjack

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lilflyboy, I assume you are talking about me? Then again there are a number of people on here that seem to have been treated the same way.
What I was getting at, was that this is beyond dirty laundry. This seems more like a personal vendetta.
Not at all. It's quite simple really, do the right thing by me and I will praise you for life, do the wrong thing and I will tell people all about it. I have said on previous occasions that there are good people in every company, APNG and Skytrans are no different. But if you read the multitude of postings from different people you will identify a particular theme very very quickly. And again as I have said before, if you do the right thing by people in life then you will go through life with pride and a reputation for being a good person/company. But treat people like the dirt beneath your feet then prepare for the backlash. It's called karma, what goes around comes around. And there is an easy fix for those whose companies treat people like ****e - Do the right thing and there will be no basis for negative comments.
So lilflyboy, what you call Vendetta others would call 'simply telling the truth'. It's your call how you want to view it, but I can assure you of this - If you haven't worked for either of these companies in recent years and been strung out to dry by them then your comments are based on assumptions only and not on fact. On the other hand there are many negative comments on here that are based on fact.