PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Career as a ferry pilot where and how to start...
Old 23rd Sep 2014, 09:09
darkroomsource

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
They're really proud of how long they've been "providing affordable aircraft ferrying"

Twice in the top of the page, "For over half a decade we have been providing affordable aircraft ferrying for our existing and new customers across the globe"

Over half a decade!
Wow, how long is that, it's sounds like a really long time, OK, let me look up decade...
ooh, a decade is 10 hears, OK, so half of that is 5, so they've been in business for over half a decade, but I would think that they'd say over a decade if it was more than that, or they might even use three quarters of a decade, so what? it's been like 6 years they've been providing this service?

Why state that?
Why not just say "We provide..."
Because they're really proud of being in business for 6 years now.

OK. good for them!

(I just realised I should let people know that this was a sarcastic email, and no harm was intended in any way to any party or parties, I just have a very strange sense of humour, and thought this line of thought was good for a laugh, and that someone, somewhere might also enjoy the thought)

Last edited by darkroomsource; 23rd Sep 2014 at 09:10. Reason: sarcasm