PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Truss: Aviation Safety Regulation Review
View Single Post
Old 21st Sep 2014, 08:01
Prince Niccolo M

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CVD vs Angel Flight

Well, everyone said that the CVD issue was small and irrelevant to the majority of Australian aviators. Fortunately, those who were self-interested, short-sighted and mentally constrained were totally submerged in a sea of bigger people guarding bigger agendas and the Miniscule, the Skull and the Prince of Post-nominal found themselves facing an unexpected and unprecedented push back from some key players. There was nowhere to hide and many eyes will be on the AAT proceedings and how CASA conducts itself. There will be very close eyes on the costs involved when the next Estimates roll around.

So, if the Miniscule for regional everything is allowing his favourite red tape agency to bugger up an arrangement that services only regional Australia and costs the Government nothing, how does he expect it not to get as much light as CVD? What possible excuse could he have for not finding time for Bill Bristow?

I wonder where Angel Flight sits in the hearts and minds of National Party members?

I wonder where the imbuggerance of Angel Flight sits within the Liberal Party's anti-red tape agenda?

I sense another Coliseum moment approaching the Senate...