PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Scam Asian Institute of Aviation
View Single Post
Old 15th Sep 2014, 17:05
Bryant Lee

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Scam Asian Institute of Aviation

Hi I'm writing this to let anyone who intended to enroll to Asian Institute of Aviation aka - AIA in the Philippines, this school is a scam!!!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Asian...0297?ref=br_tf

https://www.facebook.com/iacaerotech...31717240205337

Please be informed as follow :

1 - They are sweeter talker, they will present you they are one of the best school in philippines ( In general yes, Flight and Ground Training ) But, very very very bad management.

2 - Contract stated 212 flying hours, but they will only give you 160 hours in total ( the remaining hours will be conducted in simulator,but they will never tell you this )

3 - They take 2-3 months to get your SPL ( No update will be given unless you call them)

4 - Exam ( PPL, CPL, ME), they are gonna take forever to get the documents ready. I know some of the students waited their exam for almost 2 months and more.

5 - Contract stated entire course will be finished within 10-12 months, but in fact, formal students took 24 months of finish their CPL/IR/ME

6 - Accommodation is covered but electricity bill is not ( did not mention in the contact but it will be billed into your account )

7 - They told parents transport is provided by school whenever student need to go down manila for exam, visa etc, but the truth is students have to take public transport and reimburse to the school. ( FYI - reimbursement take 3-4 months or maybe more )

8 - Emerson is the manager of this school, he never pick up your call unless you ask for bank account number!

9 - They offer CPL/ME/IR, but they dont have a regular ME instructor, formal students had their ME training maybe once a week with a part time ME instructor

10 - Most importantly, they said this is a job guarantee program with A320 First Officer. In fact, there is no such thing ever exit

Good luck in choosing this school after advise above. ALL THE BEST to your HOLIDAY while waiting for your documents and licenses.

email for more information! [email protected]