PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 10th Sep 2014, 16:51
KORE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hey there

I'm a a little confused, as so many are, about those flight school reports etc. I received the initial mail, stating that they want me to submit my CV and answer the questionaire from the email. BUT: The end of the mail contains a small summary which in fact says they just need the CV AND the answered questions, nothing about any results or whatever at this stage of the process?! I have sent my reply with just the CV and the answers, a day later CAE informed me that they reached my CV to RYR themself.

Statement made in the initial email:
"
Please be aware that you MUST obtain written confirmation of your ATPL, CPL and MEIR results from your FTO/Authority (exam certificates, grades, attempts, etc), as you will be required to provide evidence of these if your application proceeds in the selection process and reaches Assessment

"

1. They already sent my CV to RYR, so no further questions about any results BY NOW

2. Is my English that bad, so that I didn't get the email correctly? ....results etc IF YOUR APPLICATION PROCEEDS....

It seems that everyone in here have sent their flight school reports etc with this particular initial reply....