PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Caring airline again!
View Single Post
Old 9th Sep 2014, 12:12
Liam Gallagher

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The Management

It is amazingly depressing to witness the number of people who, probably consider themselves intelligent, but prove otherwise by responding to him/her.

"The Management" should be considered an artist. Like a painter, he puts something on the "pprune wall" not for you to add to, or colour in, or crayon over, but to stand back and study and to learn from. He is trying to educate, to challenge your thinking. He uses parody, irony, pathos and outright humour.

Like all artists, some of his pieces are a masterpiece and others, well, you might like to hang in the downstairs loo.

He most certainly is not management. His parody of management is frighteningly close to the real diet of cr@p dished up to us on a weekly basis.

I welcome his/her return. I find the timing of his/her return poignant and look forward to his/her next post. I also look forward to the "pprune intelligensia" responding to him and proving the very point he is trying to make.

I sense in the coming months his posts and the missives from the real management will converge. That will be a measure of his/her undoubted talent.