PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vietnam Airlines (info please)
View Single Post
Old 4th Sep 2014, 07:19
Jimmy The Big Greek

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HOUSING:
I live in Phu My Hung, about 40 min drive to the airport. With taxi 240000 VND aprox 10$. An apartments costs around 500-700$ for 2 bed room and 1000-1500$ for penthouse. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sq15iIO2b-

TRANSPORTATION:
I go to work by scooter. Is not so bad as people say (actually I love driving my scooter). Just be careful and don't drive to fast. Its very easy to get a license for scooter. No need for exams or tests. Let me know if you need contact details.

INTERNET: I pay 30$ for ADSL 3MBs

ELECTRICITY: Aprox 100$ per month (3 A/C running)

CABLE TV: 6$ per month

HOSPITAL: Vey good medical care in Vietnam (Better then in Europe), but it will cost you dearly if you are not insured. If you come to Vietnam its very important to have a good medical insurance. Best hospitals are Hanh Phuc Hospital (Singaporean) and FV Hospital.

QUALITY OF LIFE: Compared to Europe, I consider the quality of life as excellent for expats compared to Europe. If you have a wife she might find it a bit difficult in the beginning to find friends but a very good way for her to make new friends is ILV. Its a club for expat wifes in Saigon.