PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Rating on 6 seater single engine
View Single Post
Old 26th Aug 2014, 12:01
Raab

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
thanks for the advice on it all.

I am not intending to get in a 6 seater straight from doing my PPL and going on some crazy flight with 5 others not having done it before! That would be rather silly.

But I currently have about 35 hours solo in a PA28 and then about 50 dual in a combination of a PA28 and Citabria.

the reason i have so much and havent done my PPL yet is cause I started it abroad with a non EASA registered company and due to other circumstances I had to leave and come back to the UK when I was 90% of the way to finishing. So I now I have jsut found out that I need to redo 10 hours under supervision solo and 25 hours with an instructor as part of the EASA PPL course as my non-EASA hours do not apply for EASA PPL. Though my hours will all be taken into account at the end.

So I am just looking at other planes I can fly besides a PAS28 or C172 that will be a bit more interesting as I have to redo 25 hours and just thought that a 6 seater single would be a good start as I can get some of my hours under supervision/ with an instructor in that type of plane and then I would have some experience in it for the future...