PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - E-Goat down again
View Single Post
Old 25th Aug 2014, 11:26
nutnurse

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re. post 32.

If the cash had run out or was about to and we'd been told, some of us might have been in the position to fork out a rather more serious amount so long as we weren't chucking good money after bad. If we would have been then there's no point in trying to resurrect the Goat. I notice somebody has made a criticism of 'Supermods', which may be true or false or somewhere in between, I wouldn't know. Immediately, however, he was insulted rather than discussing his point rationally. There's been a lot of that recently.

The aggressive tone of post 32 is predictable given its source. If Wobbly or another goater was the site owner then I apologise to him for my bad taste joke. I thought it may have been a commercial arrangement with some IT company.

But, my dear old Cornish pasty, if you really feel the need to swear at me, kindly do so by PM rather than by flaming at me. Or, with somewhat moderated (no pun intended) language, behave as in the Mess (OM or WOSM) and call somebody you feel the need to insult "Sir" - nothing to do with rank. This came up a few weeks ago when the anti-religious ranters were banging on. And do remember when giving people orders that whatever you are or were on the Goat, you're not a Mod here.

I'm certainly going to stay here, unless I'm chucked out, and I hope all being well to be back on the Goat. I think, as Goat Mods seem to be licking their wounds at present, I'll lay off the banter.