PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Helicopter over Grand Canyon - which company wont kill me ?
Old 22nd Aug 2014, 06:51
SilsoeSid

Purveyor of Egg Liqueur to Lucifer

Received 38 Likes on 24 Posts
Today, I took the family to the Grand Canyon. "Let's have a look at helicopter rides shall we?" I said as we passed the Bedrock attraction! Ok, so we didn't have anything booked so it was all rather, 'if we can we will, if not then never mind'.

Having read this thread previously, Maverick were the first people we spoke to and to say the customer service needs addressing is an understatement. (Then again I suppose we weren't customers so there's the get out, it may have been a one off and I won't go deeper).

Undeterred we then popped into Papillon. Despite the same problem with spaces and times, the welcoming 'front of house' staff suggested GC Airlines.

In a nutshell ... 2 crewed large windowed twin otter, half the price, discount for UK Mil Veteran, twice the height, greater view, plenty of room, good prerecorded commentary, efficient friendly service.

Finally, to 'T & M' on the 14:00 flight 21 Aug, thanks for a good flight and what a smooth landing in the passing downpour. Thanks also to the ground staff for bringing out the umbrellas