View Single Post
Old 17th Aug 2014, 17:16
  #8 (permalink)  
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Europe
Age: 37
Posts: 14
Hey folks out there,

maybe a "dumb" question but do they mean a self sponsored typerating or the costs for assessment like hotel, proceeding etc.?
i wonder because of the term "sponsored via agency" at the end, which is most commonly used if someone is unemployed and covered by jobagency, at least in Germany.
Not really asking for myself but for some former flight trainees of me, who i try to help wherever i can

good luck and happy landings to you
Dash-Driver is offline