PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: Tiger Tales
View Single Post
Old 13th Aug 2014, 07:10
Trevor the lover

Received 21 Likes on 12 Posts
hey Cactus - chill out ya zipper.

Let me rephrase. How about my sentence reads like this -

So Cactus- if on is on a mission to defend a pilot, ie ONE'S SELF, I personally feel that posting the whole affair on Pprune is not the place to do it.

Does that make it clearer to you. I understand how on reading my post you could have taken it as though I was indeed referring to YOU. But I was not referring to you. So your vigorous rant was all for nought. So please don't refer to me as a blunt tool when in fact it was YOU who made the misinterpretation. Please seek clarification before chucking spears. ie "hey Trev, do you mean to say you think that I'm OEB?"

And also - yes pilot was royally screwed. I agree. And yes, everyone IS entitled to free speech on here. I agree. But that also includes me. If I feel that someone wanting to progress an issue through legal grounds thinks that splashing the case all over PPRUNE is not wise - well, in the name of free speech that I seem to be accused of trying to stifle, may I also be afforded the right to say so. Note I did not sledge the pilot in any way. Just wishing to express my thoughts on the methods.