PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Turkish Airlines - THY Recruitment (Merged)
Old 13th Aug 2014, 06:43
Mili86

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Hi Mehran

Mehran899
Hi my friend
I am captain of md-80 & I am received the approval to go to Istanbul .is it comfortable for me to take my famili there ?what are the interview questions?
Best regads

I think we are both from the same country...
So it is really good to hear that you are invited to IST.... How did they invite you to IST? By phone? Or by email? And did u have the ability to change the dates according your own plans?

And about your family, Istanbul is really a nice place to go..to live, to have fun, to work... A bit crowded but still better that here, u know.. I really recommend you to take your family, or your wife at least to Istanbul during your 5 day interview ..so she can have an experience about Istanbul and the way the life goes on there... You can also check out different regions to for your future housing.
About the questions and interview, i have really no idea, I have not gone for interview , but some guys here have...so just check out previous posts and find out more..

Also to help others, please post your interview experience and results and any good info. After you come back from IST. Please.

Goooodd luck