PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Helicentre Aviation
View Single Post
Old 6th Aug 2014, 16:03
eva77

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
unrestricted in 2 months and a week

hello everybody,

i did my fi training and hour building with helicentre aviation in leicester, the day after i passed i went to gatwick for my licence, the day after that i started to work in the comapny and i got my restriction removed in exactly 2 months and a week time . this means min 100 hours of flight instruction (and this doesnt even include numerous students I have send solo). it seems when a school is succesful there is jealousy around the corner from others and people with bad experiences/ frustrations/ no job starting to try to bring a succesful business/ person/ school down. i am very happy with my decision and my advise for future students, go and visit various schools out there, get impressions on site, and you can conclude whats working best for you. and the future? nobody can look in the future, aviation is a world full of curves, and to get a job its not only about training, its also about attitude, competence, will, motivation and character. so good luck to all and if you got any questions, feel free to ask!