PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: Senate Inquiry
View Single Post
Old 29th Jul 2014, 05:04
Lookleft

Received 191 Likes on 87 Posts
Typical Frank, when you have nothing to say accuse someone of being from CASA, straight out of Chairman Maos Little Red Book.

The only thing irritating you (and others) is a different point of view and highlighting hypocrisy. My crime, according to the howling mob, was asking who was going to attend the function at the RAeS with Ziggy. Who after all these years is still after answers as to why she she was left permanently disabled when CASA should not have allowed the operation to have approval in the first place. She wanted to know who, amongst the loyal K followers who after all these years still talk endlessly about Beakers and Screaming Skulls, was going to join her. A reasonable request given the tone of the regulars posting. Surprise surprise only one has actually said they are attending. The rest just descend into the usual monologue about Wabbits and Wodgers, to my dismay even Sarcs who normally plays with a straight bat but is now very much afflicted by the Stockholm Syndrome.

If I irritate you (thanks by the way that cheered me up a lot), 004, Kharon, Jinglie etc etc etc then there is simply the ignore function.