PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: Senate Inquiry
View Single Post
Old 29th Jul 2014, 02:44
Lookleft

Received 195 Likes on 90 Posts
Thread drift what thread drift?

Your request here Sarcs:

So by all means Ziggy (& whoever) attend Wodger's lecture, as long as people adhere to..

"...Whilst there, I'd like to bring attention to facts and justice. Which I believe I have the right to do. So I will.
Presence and connecting with others to speak of the truth regarding the shortcomings of the distorted system/s. Ask logical questions.

Going for the right reasons. To listen, then question..."

...there can be no harm done...
Seems at odds with this:

They have nothing left to loose! This makes them dangerous.

CAsA will never take anybody to a real court of law. Some of the IOS have dared them to do so. Recent administrative audits have been thwarted by legal intervention and still they refuse to take legal action for obstruction. CAsA only have clout via their own perversion of the regs and the umbrella of "safety" in the bureaucrat friendly AAT.

By their own actions CAsA are inviting public disobedience and what better place to demonstrate this than the RAS shindig at "Tammany Hall".

Somebody should ring the police before it gets out of control.
And do you really think the quiet corridors of the RAeS are interested in admitting someone wearing a T-shirt with overtones of terrorism? Although to give some credit to Jinglie he at least has said he is going which is more than other people have so far failed to do.