PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Empire Strikes Back! on Colour Defective Pilots
Old 24th Jul 2014, 11:46
004wercras

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
83 is the new black!

Sarcs, thanks for the laugh with the video
Senator MacDonald was on fire. I especially enjoyed it when Heff wanted a piece of the Skull and the dapper Nick held him back! It was also exciting to see Hampton sitting in the front row and having some input, however I was sure I could hear JPY's "Love is in the Air" playing! Terry sat there as usual like a store shop front mannequin and Pumpkin Head sat there with his giant head at one point resting in his hand. And what about the Skull making sure he mentioned that 'he and two of his cronies' took time out on a Saturday to attend a meeting'! Oh how terrible, a man on $500k per year, and then some, having to work on a single Saturday, heaven forbid!!! Yep, bureaucrats disconnected from reality.The fact is this - CAsA has a legacy of bullying. Sen MacDonald provided an example of it, and it was the very top person in CAsA who did it. You don't need much more proof than that. If it starts at the top it certainly transcends down the line, but we already knew that. CAsA's top secret 'star chamber training program for managers' ensures that the IOS are dealt with in an expedient manner with no mercy.

How does this link in with CVD? CAsA's nonchalant arrogant manner in dealing with Pilots over the CVD issue is indicative of how they behave. Pooshan is totally incorrect, Ferreday has been a disgrace in this, and so has the executive tier who are supportive of the letter that was sent out. This is CAsA 101. They would rather see the world annihilated in a nuclear holocaust 10 times over than admit they got it wrong, and fix the problem...and as long as this is allowed to continue, it proves the government supports and sanctions CAsA's actions.