PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Direct Entry Pilot.
View Single Post
Old 23rd Jul 2014, 22:41
Watersidewonker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I can't help but wondering is that can of worms well and truly open with regards to the ongoing recruitment campaign faltering or not only time will tell. As for an invitation to have a private conversation with Lindsay i think i'm old enough and wise enough to realise that it would be like a visit to the headmasters office for a quiet chat. I never use to hear about pilots leaving to go and join Emirates and other airlines well that is indeed the case this last year or so. Rightfully so as expressed by previous posters questions need to have answers why such a mess has come about cancelled flights force draft i can tell you all one simple answer cutbacks cutbacks cutbacks. Never before has it been more evident from cabin crew to ground staff to engineering that cost cutting has it's negative side such as waiting 20 minutes for a TRM to become available to operate the jetty pathetic response especially at the so called hub. I could write till the cows come home about the mismanagement within BA so plain to see everyday instigated by someone we all love exiled in Madrid.

Last edited by Watersidewonker; 24th Jul 2014 at 00:19.