PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Law exam with ZERO hours flying
View Single Post
Old 16th Jul 2014, 22:52
pilotfromsheff13

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Air Law exam with ZERO hours flying

Hi All

I am due to start flying in September for my PPL. I have chosen the airfield & flight school that I am going to train with after going down to the airfield and taking a look around.

I am currently revising from the Pooley's Air Law guide, as I have been advised from a member of staff at the flying school to get the Air Law exam passed before I start training, so I can get my solo competed as soon as I am ready to do so.

The only problem is - I am finding it a little difficult to take in what is being said in the revision guide and being able to remember it. I was just wondering if you think this has anything to do with the fact that I have zero hours flying experience and therefore can't really picture what is being said in the guide? Or does it not really make a difference if you have had flying hours or non at all...

I am definitely going to see it through until it is passed with the aim of getting it passed within the next month.

Could anybody recommend any websites that are good for revision purposes please?

Many thanks in advance for your helpful responses!

pilotfromsheff