PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Empire Strikes Back! on Colour Defective Pilots
Old 11th Jul 2014, 08:18
thorn bird

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Errr, pardon if I misunderstood CAsA's reason for destroying the careers, livelihoods and wellbeing of some 400 Australian "Citizens", but didn't they say they had "Recent" research??. They never mentioned the volume!!!... about every bit of paper written with CVD in it back to 1885!!

Oh Good grief!!...Excuse me.

Hoi!!!...Mr. Attorney General, you have an inquiry going on about the rule of law...

Want a really good example of bureaucratic buggery??

Have we got a deal for you!!..... and mate CVD is just the start!!

While their at it, perhaps your investigators could find the persons responsible for hacking a serious CAsA critic's computer and hampering his ability to contribute to the debate.

In Case your wondering the vast majority of the population of this country is under the impression that we live in a democracy, do we or don't we?? Your college in government, minister Wuss, seems reluctant to confront corruption, are you of the same Ilk?

The question that troubles me is Why???

What possible motive? what perverted reason? is compelling CAsA to deliberately and maliciously destroy an Australian industry?

I've heard said, someone overheard a member of the iron ring state if he had his way the only aircraft operating in Australian sky's would be "RPT or Military".

Is it his warped military Philosophy that drives CAsA to wipe out a whole industry?

I just don't accept they are not intelligent enough to realize what they are doing.

So it must be intentional, malicious and carefully planned, the big question is why?

Last edited by thorn bird; 12th Jul 2014 at 01:24.