PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: Senate Inquiry
View Single Post
Old 10th Jul 2014, 07:11
thorn bird

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CAsA treating the Senate with contempt???

Yes of course they have.

Will anything be done about it???

No of course not.

Why not??

See John Quadrio, Polair, Hardies, Airtex, Barrier, etc, etc, etc, etc.

So ??

When they can pervert the course of justice, manufacture evidence, thumb their nose a court orders, commit perjury..etc,etc,etc,etc...without sanction. Why would they be concerned with the Senate?

Surely not!! Has anything ever been done about it??

Nope

Anybody Interested??

One or two but the majority seem too apathetic.

Unfortunately that would seem so.

Supposedly 34,000 pilots in Australia.

A paltry 1400 have signed the petition in support of their fellow pilots. Just shows the me! me! me! its all about me, I'm all right Jake attitude amongst the aviation industry in Australia is alive and well supported by our regulator.

If these things were happening in the US there would be riots in the streets.

Aviation is no different to any other small fragmented industry in Australia, bureaucrats do what bureaucrats do..REGULATE!! err and BREED!!

Which is why so many of our smaller industries, you know the ones that used to employ most people, are collapsing under the burden of over regulation and what is becoming rampant corruption, and its happening because of apathy. Australia is one of the most expensive country in the world to live in. The aviation industry is at the tipping point of sustainability, the whole country is rapidly approaching that point.

When our most educated and wealthy people are talking about emigrating from Australia we have some serious problems.

Frank, the Pox can successfully be treated by antibiotics, lead poisoning is a far better sorter outer!!

Last edited by thorn bird; 10th Jul 2014 at 07:56.