PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Empire Strikes Back! on Colour Defective Pilots
Old 28th Jun 2014, 19:30
Kharon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Passing of strange things.

One of the more interesting aspects of the whole CVD business is the creation of the reasonable doubt, in public, with evidence and witness that the CASA don't play with a straight bat. This whole CVD event typifies the standard SOP approach to anything they wish to do; only now the putrid vileness can be seen, smelled and touched. I wonder how many hearings and court decisions have been 'affected' by the 'judiciary' being subconsciously influenced by the 'mystique'; the thought that this is the governments appointed safety 'expert' and the blood will be on my hands should I go contrary to their demands. In the 'judicial' mind, CASA residual, tacit 'credibility' must now be lost. No longer can it provide provide a hidden, but tangible barrier that needs to beaten down before any ruling against 'the authority' can be won: and that's before they start cheating.

The incontinent antics of the Shambollic regime have publicly revealed what many already knew; that the methodology of embuggerance is an art form team Sleepy Hollow have perfected; but now that is no longer a secret. Wodgers back room antics underneath the Pel Air thing only narrowly escaped public scrutiny, that time. That's not to say that perhaps, somewhere during 'in camera' evidence the beans weren't spilled; but that doesn't signify as publicly demonstrating the depths to which some of these catamites and drones will stoop, when commanded.

It is quite remarkable to see the beast, exposed to sunlight blinking in confusion as it desperately thrashes around looking for the gateway back to the underworld, away from daylight. The Senate nearly trapped it but allowed it to escape; Rev. Forsyth got a good shot presented to him, but declined to take the trophy; now the CVD tribe have dragged it into daylight, lets hope they manage, with our help to destroy the creature and send it back to hell it came from.

I am a sportsman all over, and to the back-bone – 'Unting is all that's worth living for – all time is lost wot is not spent in 'unting – it is like the hair we breathe – if we have it not we die – it's the sport of kings, the image of war without its guilt, and only five-and-twenty per cent of its danger. Jorrocks....
Fresh air and good 'unting for all.

A Sunday read for second coffee. – HERE – Luxury.....

Toot toot.