PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - How long are you going to wait, wait and wait?
Old 23rd Jun 2014, 02:17
Skydiveandy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thank you for the offer sir/ma'am. But why the special offer for me over an anonymous forum?
I would be guessing you have used the PM function before. It would be very simple for you to send a message lets say and get the details your require. ie: email address to send relevant documents.

You ask why the offer. That is simple, you are the 2 making the loudest noise, the ones standing out from the crowd. This industry throughout the entire world has a lot to do with who you know as much as it does with what you know. If you dont make yourself stand out from the crowd, I can assure you, you will never get anywhere.

You have an offer from a CP that is willing to look over your CV. You may not get the job, but you will get valuable feedback on the quality of your CV.. This may just be the reason your not working yet.

Consider this, while your sitting at your PC typing away, complaining how bad the world is, I just hired another 3 pilots this morning.