PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DURHAM TEES VALLEY AIRPORT - 6
View Single Post
Old 18th Jun 2014, 01:35
onyxcrowle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
But you still with respect haven't answered my question.
Ok im not educated about thecairline industry.
And how airlines work.
But all my life ive been fascinated with flight.
I wantrd to be a pilot. But eyesight and maths plus serious health problems let ne down.
But I.am passionate about seeing small airports like Dtv dsa huy prosper.
Not only as they can offer services I wouldvwant to use but they if doing well are a huge benefit to local economic well being. They also provide jobs outwith of the airport for suppliers cleaners n so in.
But my initial question and probably that of others still stands.
Abd ive observed this for a while responses not jyst to my posts but thosecof others who suggest rioutes forvDtv dsa Huy n I note Newquay.
And it seems EVERY route suggestion is shot down ridiculed albiet probably not meant but comes acrisd that way.
Then we get told almost like people with non real valid opinions that whatever route is suggested cannot work wont ever work never did.
Or whatever.
Eg London
Paris
Perhaps innsbruck for skiing .
Or Frankfurt.
Or Even Eastern european destinations.
Dublin was suggested and Belfast again wevare told no they wont ever hapoen or work.
So please would you be so kind as to answer the original question idealky in a list so my clearly sime mind can understand ( as I felt therevwas an implication that I was somewhat less intelligent).
Which apart from my dreadful autocirrect which corrects and changes words as I hit post (thiscus a fault on my phone).
So a list of Routes that you as an obvious expert would reasonably be confindent thatbwoukd bevsble to run from the afore mentioned airports.
What airlines would in your proffesional expert opinion would likely operate them.
And what kind of Aircraft.
That way myself and fellow supporters cease to make fools of ourselves by posting routes we woukd like to see but obviously every one everv suggested coukd never work.
So please if you will can you write that list and why you think they would work.
Thank you.
I.mean no disrespect or sarcasm by this post butvas you clearly knowvso much about it I andvim sure others would appreciate your response.
Thank you.
I wait with baited breath .