PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MERGED: Alan's still not happy......
View Single Post
Old 13th Jun 2014, 13:00
indamiddle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
"Your wrong about the A380 of course, but as you are losing some of your flying I see you have adopted the normal course of action of QF mainline FAs in slagging off and lying about anything that doesnt meet your self interest.

Reminds me of the lies about the BKK FA basing (when it was running) and the ongoing slander you and your boiler mates indulge in with respect to the London Base Cabin Crew."

You are right, we are losing the flying to DFW as it will be 380 flying. There are 12 380's. There are no new additions of the 380 to the fleet so where are the 380's coming from, maybe HKG flying and I guess these flights will now be non A380 planes. Guess who will be crewing them.
Mohican, you seem to be very angry with cabin crew. Hope it wasn't that knock back from the Sydney hostie that is causing your animosity.
I said that the 380 is a better plane 'from' DFW. It has first class plus it carries more j/c and w/c so can earn bucket loads more $$$ per seat. The 747 cannot operate DFW BNE with full economy load, usually 50 seats blocked out.
Does anyone out there actually know if the 380 is weight restricted as well?
Mohican, get over it!