PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Empire Strikes Back! on Colour Defective Pilots
Old 2nd Jun 2014, 00:46
BJ737

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angel chin up

Good day all as a fellow CVD pilot it is quite disturbing the latest CASA BS... thats coming out. I stand to lose my career as with many of you out there irrespective of the fact having flown 37 types acft including being fixed wing and helicopter instructor rated and 737-8 Captain and 5 diff jets !!!! It took me 10 years to get my medical initially and now ....!!

The point where I am going with this is that we all have our story and BIG BIG concerns and we need to keep ALL the news going, however I feel we also need to get some positives (however small or insignificant) in order for us to sustain the fight. Dr Pape, in my view has done more than anybody in the history of medical aviation , especially considering his career doesn't even depend on it. John is not only fighting for HIS career but for all of us. I cant sleep at night with all this going on.......How the hell does he and DR Pape sleep !!!!!!!!!

To end I have read all the postings but yet one to read GO BOYS, DONT GIVE UP, WERE BEHIND YOU etc etc.... I would like to thank all those out there fighting for us and I am sure there is plenty we don't even hear about !!! Lets give them as much positive encouragement as possible and get a we gonna win behind these boys.......

As churchill said.."NEVER NEVER NEVER GIVE UP"