PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - New DAS for CASA
View Single Post
Old 1st Jun 2014, 07:12
004wercras

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lookyloo,
You,re getting soft 004. Where's the biffo, where's the in your face who framed Wodger Wabbit banter?
Damned if I do damned if I don't. If I don't say things the way I see then I am criticised, if I do say it the way I think then you run to the Mods. You are an odd human being. But since I am in a nice mood I will share something with you my old sparring partner, truth be known I have 18 months til I enter full time retirement. A pleasant thought of mine had always been to leave this industry in better shape than when I first entered it. And indeed I have seen changes in technology, people skills, safety and myriads of systems, changes for the better.
But regulatory oversight, regulations, CAsA itself and I cringe when I say ATsB are woeful. They are abominations on a bureaucratic scale not seen in decades, and they disappoint me. I had hoped my grandkids would enter aviation but that will be unlikely as GA's final nail will have well and truly been banged into its coffin long by then. As for the big end of town, well what's on offer, a Cadetship with JQ where they would earn as much as a school tuckshop lady?

I must admit that Frank's choice of pin-up was a bit disturbing.
There are lots of disturbing things about Frank - his green toenails, black teeth and penchant for collecting faecal samples! But I still adore the guy, and at least he removed that picture of Hoody complete with nipple jewellery and no shirt on

This has all been done before, I'm surprised TJs name hasn't been trotted out or even CM
Jeez mate, that's a thought! At least if TJ got the job the CAsA Level 3 staff would be used to all the screaming! As for CM, don't joke, his name has been touted in some circles. The question is which circle have been looking at him ??

Kharon,
the miniscule does appear to have his arse in a political sling and his work cut out, just to keep a lid on the situation.
It's not the first time and won't be the last time. Is the current situation any worse than previous ones? Doubt it.
The crafty spinmeisters will apply their trade and walk away clean as blank sheet of A4.

Toot toot