PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Radio Discipline
View Single Post
Old 31st May 2014, 15:59
Laker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Guy D'ageradar,

That's the point i'm trying to make! You are expected to follow the rules for the current area of operations. So when you are in Dubai or London for example you would call "established." Yet when you are in the USA you ARE NOT SUPPOSED to call "established." You are just tying up a busy frequency.

I don't think you realize your hypocrisy You seem to imply that it's ok to disregard the local rules because in the EU/Dubai that call is necessary. When flying into SEA, IAH, DFW, BOS, etc you are expected to follow the local rules.

I will direct you to your own statement "Just because you can't be bothered doing things properly doesn't mean the rest of us will follow your lead!" Take your own advice. When I'm in Dubai I follow proper comm procedures for Dubai and likewise for the US. Apparently you just do what you think is right.

So next time you fly to the USA do it PROPERLY! Most americans won't give you a hard time for screwing it up because they understand you don't have years of operating in that arena. But if you want to beat the RT drum then you might as well start practicing proper RT.