PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK - Meydan Heights preview, get ready
View Single Post
Old 21st May 2014, 23:04
The Outlaw

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cat and P7,

JAA may sound a little harsh but I think there are a lot of silent folks that would agree with him. This sentiment has been said by so many different posters in as many threads, its just being brought to light again here. I'd be lying if i didn't think the same thing as I read through this thread.

Everyone who has ever signed a contract in this area knows that the "actual" terms and conditions one has 3 years hence, were not those that were agreed upon on the day of signing. Also keep in mind that this is the dating/schmoozing phase when they put out the BEST they have on offer. If its questionable now, it'll be worse in the future. Once here they know they have you...and given a little time you will realize that you have been had. The most important question to ask is "can you get back to what you left behind"?

Same old story...different players. One thing is 100 % clear and repeated countless times here....If you have any doubts about it now then this is NOT the place for you.

Delusion from desperation? Perhaps....but its been said before and it'll be said again....BUYER BEWARE