PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DURHAM TEES VALLEY AIRPORT - 5
View Single Post
Old 18th May 2014, 23:41
onyxcrowle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Really ? .Is that a genuine comment or a dig.
Just all I seem.to find on here is unpleasant constant negative and as some ignorant unpleasant individual made a totally unnecessary comment after I'd floated an idea about where we should have a UK hub airport.
With the South East so crowded and Heathrow unable to expand properly I suggested expanding Ema and making it the UK hub.
HS2 goes right underneath it. With a station built there on HS2 it's about 40 mins to.Central London.
Not much worse than current Heathrow links and unlike Heathrow it's nearer for more of the population.
Lots of land around etc for the expansion.
And it's by the M1 n nr The M1.
For that I got the response of is this a wind up.
Yet folk discuss Heathrow version 2 just about anywhere out in the Thames . Up in Oxford.
Anyway rant over.
As a note the the mods can't you ask folk to get back on topic about the airport.
I try to respect the forum. But this thread now is almost painful to read as its just a constant stream of political stuff some questionable statements about people at peel. But nothing about how as a community they could support the airport or petition peel to do something about it.
This thread apart from the last few posts since the poster mentioned there may be new flights in June , has for too long Not been about what should be discussed here.
Please can I start a New DTV thread .
Kind regards
Jonathan