PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Manager Watching
View Single Post
Old 15th May 2014, 09:37
Obama57

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My one and only encounter with TT came on the crew bus from the terminal back to CX City on an early Monday morning. I gathered he was returning from Manila with his 'friend'. Anyway, this was my first trip after 9/11 and a NY layover. The city was basically deserted and the street vendors were selling their tourist knick-knacks at a discount. The mood was pretty grim. We happened upon some American flag neckties and decided to wear them for the rest of the flight back to HK. Ground staff at the NA ports loved it. It put some much needed smiles on some very depressed faces. Of course, no good deed goes unpunished at CX and said bus trip back to CX City and our gross disregard for the uniform came into question- not directly mind you, but by being called into the office of some mid level hack to be dressed down for our horrible breach of uniform etiquette. And yes, it was TT who made the big stink. What a freaking worm. Didn't have the stones to call us out, but made his flunky do it. Sad.