PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Msd aviation in india & souther aviation service (sas) in colombo
Old 10th May 2014, 08:06
Trackdiamond

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MSD sham

THANK YOU KICHAL FLYER!

I can confirm MSD is a disgrace to Aviation. I think ICAO should confiscate whatever AOC they might have by lobbying pressure o their resident government. I pushed them to their limits in getting guarantees(as I suspected them)..and they shied away.Now their latest scam is dragging Maldivian Airlines in the scam.Their latest advert is on aviation jobs.com .This unscrupulous gang/pseudo TRTO stsrted as a kind of "flying school" scam and graduated to alliances with shady ailines like Lion Air. Lion Air...hehe!

Trying to buy a type rating isn't necessarly bad...as if you wait for a free type rating to come along yoiu might sit till your licenses and ambition expires.Even experienced pilots with ATPL and a few thosand hours experience get stuck when it comes to fulfilling hours on type...even if 100hrs! I think recruiters are the ones spoiling the market.They should not be asking for type ratings and further to that experience on type if one already posses ATPL(not frozen but hard earned ATPL)...that was how it was done in pre year 2; digital generation.Yes I agree fresh CPLs or frozen ATPLs shouldn't think they can get the priviledge of riding on a complex airplane for pay just because they can get a type rating added to their license.I also think MPLs who train on type rated sims only should be abolished.It has spoilt the training and recruitmen system in my opinion.Buying a small turboprop rating to pave the way to gai ATPL experience is by far better or the individual and system.